Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Faithful Friend

Are you lost in lost in loneliness?The ultimate problem among the youth today is loneliness.Very often we could read in newspapers and magazines about youth comitting suicide because of this depression.The main cause of loneliness is that we all seek for a relationship which is so faithful and secure.But nowadays we can notice that its so hard to find a faithful friend who is unchanging.

You cannot find a friend who is so faithful and unchanging like Our Saviour Jesus.His love for you is everlasting and he is so patient enough to accept and still love you amidst all your shortcomings.Today just check yourself.Are your ways are pleasing in his eyes.Are you hurting the holyspirit anyway.If so, take a decision that is going to change your entire life.Commit all your ways unto his hands and develop an intimate relationship with him more than anybody else in this world.He is all you need in the life.The depression you are going through today and the situations which you are struggling to overcome.It may be anything.Our problems may be different but there is one and only one solution for all your problems.It is JESUS.Nothing else in this world can make you glad other than his presence.When you shed tears in your loneliness his shoulders are there for you to lean on.He is always there for you.Are you ready to accept him as your best friend?Even if you say yes or no,he is still the same standing near just longing to hear a word from you.

Psalms 34 : 5,6

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
Prayer :

Heavenly father,I surrender myself completely into thy hands.Mould me lord.Make me an useful vessel in your kingdom and take control of my life.The situation that I m going through is like an ocean infront of my eyes.But God I believe you are the God who divided the red sea and I know at times you will make me walk on the water as Peter .But God let me focus on you,you alone without any doubt or fear and as I walk through the situation hold my hands Lord and help me to overcome all the troubles I am facing today.In Jesus matchless name I pray Amen.

No comments: