Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Positive Confession

When Jesus fasted for 40 days,he was tempted by the devil.For each and every question the devil asked,Jesus quoted a bible verse and put him in shame.As the Bible says

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.Hebrews 4:12

Its like a bomb that destroys the works of the devil.Its like the rod which was given to Moses.Whenever you are in need,stretch the word of god like a rod and speak to the situation with a bible verse.It gives hope, blessings,deliverances,healing,salvation and success in all that you do.

Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.Ephesians 6:17

From today develop the habit of meditating the word of god.Take a chapter and start reading word by word.Dont read it as any other book.As you read word by word,you will find verses that penetrates your heart.Pause and take that particular verse and break the sentences into each and every single word.Say for e.g The Lord is my shepherd.Psalms 23:1.Here its written THE Lord not A Lord.So it means there is one and only one Lord in this world who is our lord.Start meditating and you will see a great revival in your spiritual life.God himself will reveal the rhema,the hidden treasures of the spiritual world and he will take you to the new level of anoiting.


Prayer:

Abba father,I thank you so much for the Bible and for each and every promises you have given me in the Bible.I thank you for revealing me today,the power of your word.Lord Please forgive me for not reading it in the way you wanted me to do.Lord I ask you to grant me the gift of meditating your word.Please reveal me the hidden truths and renew my spiritual life today.Let me search you more and more with the help of your word.In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: