Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Peanuts in Grapes!!!!!

'Mummy.......... Why did u put peanuts in my grapes???" yelled out my 2.5 yr old daughter one day... When I went to check out what the matter was, i found that she was irritated with the seeds in the grapes... Grapes was her favorite fruit and she's always eaten seedless grapes. This was the first time she was having grapes with seeds. The only crunchy thing she probably had before was peanuts and hence she related the seeds with peanuts.... I was amazed at how the little ones could imagine.. So i decided to make a note of all her cute little baby phrases before it gets wiped out of my memory....

Once we happened to go an air show when Ivana was almost 3. I'm not sure of how much she understood about the whole show. On our way back there was one aeroplane kept for the visitors to go inside and see. My daughter looked at that and immediately asked "Mummy all the aeroplanes are flying... why is this aeroplane sleeping??" What reply do I give her????...........

On another occasion around the same age, it was raining heavily. She was looking at the rain through the patio door. After a few hours it stopped raining. My little one ran to the balcony, looked at the sky and said "OH OH...I think the rain is stuck up!!! Its not coming down....."

The last one I remember right now is when one day she was trying to push the table. She has watched us move the table and so she wanted to try that too. With her little hands, the table wouldnt move an inch. She tried harder and harder for few minutes and then gave up saying "I think the table is not working!!!!".....

I just cannot stop laughing whenever I think of all there..... I thank God for all these memorable moments he has given for us to enjoy in life....

2 comments:

dANPandian said...

Very nice. I laughed hard. Its nice that you recollect all these memorable incidents and put them in blog. "why these planes are sleeping?" is the one I liked most.

Dexter said...

very very cute! i like the peanuts in grapes the most! probably cos' its d newst!!