Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

My cat named "Jala"

I had a pussy cat named “Jala”. I use to show her lots of love and I cared for her so much, gave food for her………but though I showed kindness and love, my cat use to go to my neighbors house and use to be there for a long time. One day it really hurt me when I was searching for her and found her sleeping very quietly in my neighbor’s house. I felt very sad in my heart and thought why my cat is not able to be with me even though I showed bags of love and affection towards her?

The same incident I could relate with Jesus. How sad JESUS will feel when we go out of His loving hands…….when we stray with our worldly ways. How big are the love, care and affection of Jesus towards us? How much His Hand is protecting us? We often fail to realize His Eternal love towards us………the love on the cross of Calvary which gave us hope, joy, peace and above all the greatest gift “Salvation”. Shall we take a decision today not to grieve our Eternal Father? Shall we also give Jesus the love in the same way He shows to us?