Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Greatest Miracle - Creation

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" Jeremiah 1:5

I've come across this verse hundreds of times. I al thought I understood the verse pretty well. God knew us before we were even formed.
Today I received the bad news of one of my close friend who had miscarried. All of a sudden I realise what a great miracle "creation" is. It is something that man has not been able to duplicate. Not only duplicating, no man can have the slightest control over the process of "creation". Doctors can tell the sex of the baby, determine the heart beat, check the growth etc etc. But no one can control "creation". The development of each and every body part is not in any of our hands.
I was just shaken by these thoughts this day. What I have today to be called by the name "Dahlia" is not due to my efforts or my acheivement. It is purely Gods gracious miracle. I take this time to thank God for the good hands, eyes, nose, ears, legs, heart and everything that He has given me.

No comments: