Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

God will make a way where there seems to be no way...

I completed my graduation in 2002 and for the next four years I was at home.My family was not ready to send me for a job.I desperately was praying for a job cuz only then i can go to church.I come from a hindhu background. So It z tough for me to be at home without any fellowship.For the 4 years DGS uncle's msg in Raj TV every sunday will be my sunday service msg.And tears will be flowing out of my eyes when i hear the theme music of Jesus calls.End of 4.5 years god opened a way and he opened my father's eyes and he allowed me to stay in bangalore and search for a job.God gave me the verse I will show you wonders and for 7 months i was roaming in the streets of bangalore for job search.I never expected a single company will call me for interviews.but god rised the count to 30.God gave me a chance to attend Pastor.ArulRaj's power ministry and thr i met a sister thru whom god gave me a revealation that the company that rejected me will call me and give me job and meanwhile he allowed me to work as a prayer warrior in Jesus calls which was one of my heart's desire.End of seventh month he gave me a word through the Prophet Br.Maxwell that I will be placed in a gud MNC.16th day i received a call from the company that rejected me in the third round.But this time no more rounds immediately the offer letter was given in my hands.I m working thr for the past 1 year.I didnt put any fake experience.But An MNC IT company has recruited a graduate without any exp with a gap of 5 yrs totally.god has opened a way for me when all the doors whr shut.he is my everything.he is my guy,he is my mother,father,brother,sister,friend.he is my god and he is the king of kings and lord of lords.for him nothing is impossible.

2 comments:

DAHLIA said...

really gayu to our human eyes there might seem to be closed doors all around. but HE has a wider and higher vision than us.

Jemima said...

Dear Gayatri,

Patient waiters will not be disappointed. You went through valleys and mountains and since you hid yourself in the Saviour Jesus Christ....there awaited blessings for He delights to bless His children. May you more and more get blessed and let God use you to be a blessing to many.

Jemi