Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Confessing Word of God

Often times we feel discouraged,disappointed,felt lonely about the problems we face and we dont remember to confess the word of God .

To our Every problem in this world there is always a solution in the word of God to solve it,to be comforted,to have faith over it and to stand for Jesus. When we confess the Word of God what happens you know ? We open doors for God to work in our situation and we will be strengthened .God can do anything and nothing is impossible for him to Fulfill His word.

So Lets Confess daily the promises to claim it in the Name of our God Almighty. I have attached the following confessions and you can also add up more to praise God and to recieve the blessings.I got these from my Mother in law and I added up some more.

I CONFESS.............


I believe and confess what the word of God says about me.
I am the child of the most High God.
I am redeemed from sin, transgressions, iniquities, curse, sickness, bondage, lack, insufficiency, debt by the blood of Jesus Christ.
I am healed by Jesus stripes.
I Love myself because God loves me.
I can love and accept myself because Jesus loves me.
I am the apple of God's eye.
I am precious in God's sight.
I will not be forgotten by God.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am a believer and not a doubter.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.
I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.
I have the mind of Christ Jesus.
I am more than a conqueror.
I have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding.
I am a peacemaker, not a peace breaker.
I have been given beauty for ashes.
I have put my trust on God Almighty.
I do not know what my future holds for me, but I know who holds my future.
I have the love of God (agape) poured into my heart by the Holy Spirit.
I am the abode of the spirit of the living God
I am walking in the love of God (agape)
I have been given the oil of the gladness instead of mourning.
I have been given a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
I believe the best in people.
I love people because Jesus loves me.
I forgive people because God has forgiven my sins.
I love people in spite of their flaws.
I have a Heavenly Father who loves me always, even when I fall short.
I will praise God always.
I am blessed to be a blessing.
I have the favor of God, wherever I go.
I am changing my character with God’s help.
I am the head and not the tail.
I am above and not beneath.
I am anointed by God.
I am called to change like his beloved son Jesus.
I am an overcomer.
I am the Victor, not the Victim.
I am equipped to do what God wants me to do.
I have good things in store for me.
I have new doors opening for me.
I am a hard worker and I excel in what I do.
I am well able to fulfill my God -given destiny.
I am strong in the Lord.
I am changing from glory to glory in Christ Jesus.
I will rejoice in the Lord always.
I am drawing near to God daily.
I have fixed my eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of my faith.
I have no lack, because the Lord is my shepherd.
I know my Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm me.
My Lord plans to give me hope and a future.
I have set the Lord always before me because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
I have no fear because God has given me a spirit that enables me to Succeed, Love and have a sound mind.
I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that Jesus is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
Lord give me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
All things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose.
My Lord shall supply all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
What ever is true, noble, right, things of good report, Think about these things.

3 comments:

Dahlia said...

hey rani, very nice message. it is really very important to confess positively. i hope this will encourage many to keep confessing the Word of God and claim the blessings He has in store for us.

Jemima said...

Indeed very encouraging message. I have taken a handout of this and i am going to confess in my mouth all that is written so that i will be revived and blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemmi
Yes sure you can do it daily,I recieved many blessings by confessing it daily which gives me comfort,faith and courage to face the day.