Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Miraculous healing of my mother from heart problem

I was just studying 7th standard at school when my mother was diagnosed having a heart problem, a block. My heart use to cry in pain when I see my mother suffering sometimes to breathe properly. She was under medication and with one particular tablet; she had to take it daily and failing which will cause her severe problem to breathe. At school I use to think about my mother and always had a fear that my mother will die soon. Whenever I think that my mother’s life is short, I had to go through deep sorrow and brokenness. My only comfort was Jesus Christ…..and I will ask God “Will my mother die soon Lord” Such was the condition of my mother….. At work place, when my mother was about to get a promotion, one anti-social element wrote an anonymous letter in which he stated that my mother has got heart problem and within a year she will die. This created a deep scar in the minds of me and my brothers. We all were praying earnestly for our mother and in one of the conventions that took place in our church in the year 1994 in the month of May, Bro. Mohan C Lazarus particularly prayed for those that are affected with heart problem. At that moment i cried and prayed to heal my mother from the heart problem The year 1994, the month of July was an unforgettable month for all our family members. My mother was admitted in the hospital for more than 15 days. She literally went near the mouth of death. It was a time where I and my brothers had to go through a hard time to cope with the family urgent situation. The doctor seeing the critical condition of my mother referred to take her to Sri Chitra Heart Hospital in Trivandrum. My uncle came to my house and he arranged vehicle to take my mother to Trivandrum. As a small child I was observing everything that was going around with much pain. My father and my second brother Samuel accompanied my mother. From Nagercoil to Trivandrum, the running time is 2 hours and mother was vomiting throughout the journey and the pain she went through cannot be expressed. When she was admitted in Sri Chitra Heart Hospital, a team of doctors undertook a thorough checkup and found no block in her heart. Yea, the test turned positive. Praise the Lord…..God healed my mother’s heart block. She lives without any medicines till date. Unfortunately the doctor who treated my mother died at an early age of Cardiac arrest after going for a ride in the giant wheel in Chennai in an amusement park. “The one who treated my mother in no more but the one who was about to die is living”.
Dear reader, God is close to the broken hearted and surely will hear your agony. Are you going through such a situation in your life? Just go to Jesus and you will see His miracle today.

1 comment:

Serene said...

Miraculous healing sister..God loves us all very much!!! Touched by the testimon!!Just saw ur profile in praveena's friend list and visited ur blog.