Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

About me...

I am Jemima….hailing from the southern tip of India, a beautiful place with lush green fields and mountains, surrounded by three seas. I am a professional Social worker and I feel happy that I am involved in alleviating human suffering and to bring about a change in the people’s life that are in distress.

I like to admire the Natural beauty, sceneries and use to praise God for His wonderful creation. I am burdened for the people who have not seen or accepted Jesus Christ because Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life and can save people from Eternal fire. God has given me the gift of singing and I want to glorify His name. I always believe that the life which we are living is of great value and meaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very much happy to see the thoughts that you have put together to challenge and motivate the onward christians to manifest the love of christ not only through our words but also with our actions. Really that pictures you have utilized.Good going keep on add

with love
Harshan

Jemima said...

Thank you Mr. Harshan for your valuable comment. Yea, sometimes we need to challenge the Christians to manifest HIS love in this world not living for their selfish ambition alone instead motivated to render a helping hand to the needy also.