Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God's will in my life

When I was doing my XII STD my ultimate aim in life was to study BE Computer Science in Karunya . cuz I was studying in a hindhu institution and I suffered a lot to conduct my prayer cell.Every now and then my school hostel wasrden usec to warn me for conducting the prayer cell and there were so much of persecutions for the prayer cell.I asked god to give me a college where in I wont have problems to pray in my room and where I can grow spiritually.

When the results came,his grace was sufficient for me.I had a gud score.I was satisfied with my results but yet my dream didnot come true.My brother got me an application for BE in Avinashilingam,which is a pakka Hindhu Institution.I wrote the entrance examination and When I got the admission card from Avinashilingam there was noone at home."Oh my god another hindhu institution in my life....no way..."I was about to tear the card but God said dont do that.No other option when he tells.my father was particular to send me to this college.

Atlast I joined in Avinashilingam with so much of fears in my heart.For one whole year I didnt find a gud fellowship.I was just longing for a fellowship to share the word.End of my first year,God opened the door for me.It was my own classmate Dahlia and we started praying and It was a prayer cell with 3 people...me and dahlia and above all .....Jesus.Slowly God added people into the prayer cell and There are days when the prayer cell grew upto 30+.Even here there was opposition but even then the grace of god was upon us and he did wonders among us.His thoughts are so far and entirely different from ours.

He is the creator of heaven and earth.He knows wat is gud for us and where we will prosper.Its always gud to accept God's will though the dreams that u have doesnt match with the circumstances.Atlast you will know his ways and it will be amazing to see his works in you and your life.

1 comment:

DAHLIA said...

i would like to add my experiences too. since i've always studied in hindu institutions, i was a bit skeptical about whether this was the right place for me. but amazingly God opened up doors beyond my imagination. the prayer group started with myself and gayathri. we used to pray with our eyes open coz prater was restricted there. then slowly God touched so many people who never knew Him before like susan, mithu and thelma. there was indeed no doubt that it was the will of God.