Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He is my guy

My master is so loving,caring,compassionate n possessive about me.I m the apple of his eyes and he has given many angels charge over me so that my foot will not slip.He is my rock and I shall never be in want cuz his grace is sufficient for me.He is my Jehovah Jireh the provider of all my needs.The battle always belongs to him and I stand always in the winners side cuz even when 10,00 fall beside me I will not fear.He has told me Do Not Fear For I am with you.Yah He is with me when I walk thru the valleys,water and fire.He walks with me in fire as he has done for Shadrak,Meshach n Abednecho.

I was just longing for someone who will become my life,my passion,my everything.Wandering for years together I never knew there was someone who has choosen me in my mothers womb and has made all my organs perfectly.I am happy for the life he has given me,the hope he has given me today,my family,my job,my city,my church etc n etc..it goes on & on....He knows me more than even me.

Even before I utter words he knows my thoughts.He plans for me are always the best for me.He upholds me with his righteous right hand.He is all I need,He is all I want..cuz there is no one else like him.Even when the whole world forsake yet he will never leave me nor forsake me.He has inscribed my name in his nail pierced arms and he is the shepherd of my soul.I am being pampered so much cuz I m his pet sheep.

3 comments:

Jemima said...

Oh its very touching....Oh the depth of love that God has got for us is so great...

Anonymous said...

thats true.jemi..just cling on to him.even when the whole world is turning against u,still we have a hope in this world and we can rejoice.cuz he will turn all our mourning into dancing.I was reading this verse just now in psalms 60:12..

With God we will gain the victory,
and he will trample down our enemies.

our enemies may be even our situations also.he will crush down all the works of the devil and give us victory in the battle.We will never be put into shame as he has told in Joel 2:26 and Psalms 34:5

Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame..

god bless you jemi

Anonymous said...

Excellent testimony... Really He is our creator, sustainer and redeemer. He is the potter, we r the clay, He is the King we r His heirs, He is the sheperd we r the sheep, He is our brother, He is our friend in need, He is our hope in the hopeless, on and on.. He is our EVERYTHING..