Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The deepest part...........

“The deepest part of me is where I hide my dreams
The deepest part of me is given into HIS hands
And I know that you’re always beyond that I dream
You live inside the deepest part me”

Above is the chorus of a song which has touched me sometime back. I realized how valuable the “deepest part of me” where aspirations, dreams and passion rise up which sometimes can lead to a wrong turn In life if the above package is not in accordance with God’s will.

It is good that we may give our “deepest part” to Jesus Hands so that He can design our lives. Yea, but it is not going to be easy as human tendency is to trust his/her might. It takes believing the unchanging God and taking the word into your life. In Proverbs Chapter 3 verse 5 says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding”

What will happen if you lean on your own understanding? You will face only frustration and failure. Remember friend, for God’s thoughts are not your thoughts and your ways are not His ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts (Is 55:8, 9)

Just give your deepest thoughts, failures, hurts, frustration into Jesus Hands and you will see the Maker’s hands designing you for a blessed purpose. His higher thoughts and ways on you will fill your life with joy and happiness- if you submit to Jesus completely the ‘inmost being or deepest part’………………

2 comments:

DAHLIA said...

hi jemi, very nice thought... its high time we think about whos controlling our 'deepest part'... the outer self may be deceiving others and even deceiving our own deepest part..... its very essential to give the core to 'the creator'.

Jemima said...

Yea Dals....it is the deepest part which needs to be treated. Sometimes we ourselves cannot know what is inside. Jesus has to take absolute control.