Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How much Patient God must be...

I love this song

"He is still working on me
To make me what I want to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and the stars
sun and the earth and jupiter and mars
How loving and patient he must be He is still working on me
..........
.........
And I will be perfect according to his plan
Fashioned by the masters loving hand
......
He loves me as I am
Remember He is the potter and I am the clay"

In our earthly lives we can become impatient in a second but its hard to keep our selfs to be patient.
I have been Gifted with a son on 13th September 2006 and we have named him Kevin Daniel.He is now 16 months old.The word Patient is more I learnt after his birth.My son will be taking and dropping things ,climbing everywhere ,tearing papers which are not supposed to be handled by him .
Immediately I will say to him "No.... No .... Kevin you should not do that".
But he will do after I have said to him.Everytime when I say ' No ' I expected from him not to do it and to obey my words.
So I will ask why did u do that.
Everytime when I tense up and get angered God remained me of this song verse
"How loving and patient he must be.. He is still working on me"

In the same way
How God says ' NO to many things in our daily Life'
Are we obeying him immediately or doing the things and getting forgiveness from God.
Everytime when we disobey or dont please him. He is not angered like earthly parents.

He is our Heavenly Father and who loves us so much.He is more patient towards us to shape us everyday according to His will and ways.

How Patient God must be for all our activities which may not please him,which may not be the way what he wanted to us to do, sinful thoughts , impatience and so on..

The love and patience God has for us we cant imagine .

He is still working on us to make us what we have to be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... it is only after i read ur testimony that i realised how much it means... 'patience' of God is something which we sometimes take for granted... Oh... great testimony... It really touched me.. Thanks for sharing...