Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Positive answers from God

We: "It is not possible"
God: "What is impossible with men is possible with God".(Luke 18:27)

We: "I am too tired"
God: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)

We: "Nobody loves me"
God: "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son"(John 3:16 & John 3:34)

We: "I cannot go on"
God: "My grace is sufficient for you"(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

We: "I can't figure out anything"
God: "He will make your paths straight"(Proverbs 3:5-6)

We: "I cannot do it"
God: I can do everything through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13)

We: "I am not able"
God: And God is able to make all grace abound to you(II Corinthians 9:8)

We: "It is not worth loving God"
God: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him(Roman 8:28)

We: "I can't forgive myself"
God: He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

We: "I cannot manage"
God: God will meet all your needs(Philippians 4:19)

We: "I'm afraid of...."
God: God did not give us a spirit of timidity(II Timothy 1:7)

We: "I'm worried, depressed and frustrated"
God: Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you(I Peter 5:7)

We: "I donot have enough faith"
God: Measure of faith God has given you(Romans 12:3)

We: "I'm not wise"
God: Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God(I Corinthians 1:30)

We: "I feel lonely"
God: Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you(Hebrews 13:5)

2 comments:

RANI said...

Hi Dahlia,
For our every question there is a reply from Gods words.We should always think about His word to be encouraged

DAHLIA said...

Yes.... we need constant reminder that He is there for us.. else we start developing all negative thoughts...