Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

About Me


My name is Dahlia Twinkle.... Born in Nagercoil, a small town in Kanyakumari district, the southern tip of India.... Brought up in Mumbai... Did my college in Coimbatore... Now in Valdosta, Georgia, US....
Well, talking about my birth place, i hardly remember anything. The things that i remember are the beautiful sceanery with fresh breeze and greenery everywhere. Bombay is a busy place with a huge population. Coimbatore is one place which i really love. Its a place with a balance between modern life and a traditional touch. Life in US is ofcourse very different.
So i did learn many languages thru my life. My mother tongue is tamil. I learnt hindi and marathi during my schooling. I also had Sanskrit as my second language during my high school. The secret is i just learnt marathi and sanskrit in my academics and managed to get through. I can hardly use those two languages. Kanyakumari being very close to kerala, i did pick up some malayalam too.

1 comment:

Jemima said...

Your blog is wonderful Dals....You are such a wonderful person having a great thirst for Christ. God had amazing plans for you and He has started working in your life. I am so happy being your friend in Christ. May God continuously work through you and May He make you to be a blessing to many......