Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Faithful God

Ps 30 : 3 says " O Lord , you brought me up from the grave;
you spared me from going down into the pit."
This is my testimony in a verse. Though i was born and brought up in a strict christian family, i never knew my Lord Jesus personally. I was regular to church and an active member of my sunday class. At a very early age of 10, i even started playing the keyboard in my church.
That was my spiritual life till i was 11. It was then that i opened my ears to the Lord and let Him shape my life. He spoke to me through my mom and my pastor and made me realize the depth of sin that i was into. With His help i was able to come out of my sinful life. I started reading the Bible and meditating on it daily. I was very eager to testify about my Lord whereever I went.
But satan wouldn't keep quiet. He continued to tempt me in different ways. But each time, the Lord spared my life from going down into the pit before it was too long. Every time i mess up my life, the Lord was patient to pull me out of the grave, clense me, teach me and purify me.
Today I wouldn't claim to be a spiritual person. But i am definetely His humble servant willing to learn more of His word and please Him in all possible ways. Each day there is something new that the Lord wants to teach me. Inspite of all my shortcomings and unfaithfulness, He has been faithful enough not only to take me out of the grave but also place me on the throne. I mean what I say. He has indeed blessed me in all ways spiritually, materially and physically. Praise be my dear Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Dexter said...

hey akka... this is really nice to hear from u!