Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

God turns our failures into success

When I was doing my second year,I had an Electricals paper.I hate that subject and the lecturer who handled that paper resigned her job and left us desperately.Just a week before semester some new mam came and she rushed up the 3 units which were not covered.It appeared greek and latin for me.the examination date was approaching and i got so bugged up with my electricals paper.

Atlast when i saw the question paper in the examination hall,i was so shocked cuz i didnt know anything.I asked god to sit beside me and dictate the answer and asked him to put his hands uopn my hands and write the answers like a mom helping a kid in writting ...i started writing slowly and i couldnt proceed after 40 mins cuz i didnt know anything more than that.the invigilator was not ready to send me out in 40 mins.so i was just sitting in the exam hall and was praying to god.

When i got my the exam results,i z amazed to c i had scored 40 marks.yahooooooooo...i have passed...god gave me successsssssss....40 mins 40 marks.who is the secret behind this success....yes......its our jesus who had given grace and favour to me and turned my failure to success....

Even when the whole world is turning dark,he will come with a small candle light to show us a way to escape and the intimacy we have with our god should grow more n more.so that oneday it will be only he who will be seen in each n every cell of us..and from there on he will take us to a new level of revealation.He will hold our hands and drag us to new people and nations and make us an useful vessel thats overflowing

No comments: