Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Spiritual Breathe

To live in this world we breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon-dioxide.If we have breathing problems our energy goes down not able to do any work and we can't survive.

Same way daily in our life we have to breathe in some spiritual Gifts,Character,Habits and breathe out some unwanted things what we have in our selfs.

To practice it we should ask Gods guidance and to be obedient to accept the corrections.We can analyse ourselves what we are lacking to please God and to obey his commandments.

Every day we may realize if we were like this .. we would not have ended up in this problem. God expects some characters to be built in us to be His child and to mirror his mind and ways.

I have added some listings and you can also add to this list and to practice daily in our lifes.

In the Name of Jesus

I breathe in Love and I breathe out Hatred
I breathe in Patience and I breathe out Anger
I breathe in Blessing and I breathe out Curses
I breathe in Confidence and I breathe out Fear
I breathe in Holiness and I breathe out Lust
I breathe in Faith and I breathe out disbelief
I breathe in Positive thinking and I breathe out Negative thoughts
I breathe in Selfless attitude and I breathe out Selfishness
I breathe in Joy and I breathe out Sorrow
I breathe in Obedience and I breathe out Disobedience
I breathe in Wisdom and I breathe out Foolishness
I breathe in Abundance and I breathe out Lack
I breathe in Strength and I breathe out Weakness
I breathe in Righteousness and I breathe out Sin
I breathe in Good relatonships and I breathe out bitterness in relationships
I breathe in tame my tongue and I breathe out unwanted speechess
...........
...............

1 comment:

DAHLIA said...

It is very true. every day there is something new God wants to teach us. If we yeild our lives to be moulded by breathing in the necessary things and breathing out the unwanted, God can do mighty things through us.