Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Will a mother forget her child she has borne?


Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. Psalms: 27:10

Will earthly father and mother forsake their children? Will a mother throw her child away? How can parents neglect their own children? Is it the question that is arising in your mind?

Dear reader, in this world we see mother throwing her child into the dustbin, killing girl children through various methods, giving poison to her innocent child and killing herself etc and the story continues………….

In the Bible, in the book of Isaiah chapter 49 in verse 15- God says to us “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Yea, earthly parents may forsake and leave us but there is a God who is so thoughtful of us. Don’t worry if you are deprived of getting your parents love. Don’t worry if you feel that you are orphaned…..Jesus is your father and mother and He will fill your heart with love in which the world cannot give you. He will receive you as you are….Just go to Jesus and say one small prayer, Lord Jesus I accept you as my father and mother and I invite you to dwell in my heart, mind and soul. Amen

No comments: